Synergy serves residential and commercial real estate investors and developers, as well as clients leasing commercial space. We appreciate that real estate investments rarely take place in a vacuum, which is why we help our clients plan for the longer term investment goals, that is, how the purchase, lease or sale relates to the overarching business and personal goals.
The firm provides legal counsel with respect to many areas of real estate including:
• real estate development, including Commercial and Residential
• formation and structuring of acquisition vehicles and relative rights among principals
• equity investor group and joint venture structure, terms and closure (including related securities law compliance)
• private placements for capital
• purchase and sale contracts
• construction contracts
• commercial lease contracts
• condominium documentation
• title issues
• acquisition, construction and end-loan financing
Our attorneys understand the differing needs of buyers and sellers, developers and investors, and lessors and lessees. Synergy possesses the experience necessary to help ensure that client acquisitions, developments, sales and leases close on terms that protect our clients’ interests.