Partner Joseph Kish Records Employment Law Ethics Update: Ethics of an Employment Investigation for the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Listen to the recording here. (Purchase Required.)
This one hour program will walk you through the difficult ethical issues related to employment investigations. Listen to a discussion of hypothetical scenarios and get the answers to the following questions:
- Who should instigate an investigation?
- Who's the client?
- What happens when the potential wrong-doer is the company CEO or leader?
- What can you disclose and to whom?
- What are ethical strategies to get employees on board with an investigation?
- How do you handle post-investigation issues?